Words of the Bible
Questions that arise in your mind will be answered through the Bible.
Why did Jesus come in the human form though He is Almighty God?
God can surely appear in the human form if He wants. God is omnipotent and omniscient. God has the power to choose to be or not to be in the flesh. Then, why did God Himself come to the earth as a fragile baby and son? We can easily understand this when we think of…Learn More
- Why did God liken the Holy Spirit to the former and latter rain?
- I want to know in detail about the regular prayer. I want to know why we pray at the regular prayer times and what meanings are contained in the regular prayer.
- Today, churches believe in Jesus Christ. However, 2,000 years ago when Jesus came, why did they not believe in Him but rather crucify Him on the cross?
- All churches claim to preach the gospel, but the meaning of the gospel is vague. What is the gospel?
- In the Bible, there is a scene where Jesus rebuked people saying, “You worship God in vain.” Why did He say that it was in vain when they worshiped God?
- I know that each of us has a soul and that there is the spiritual world, but I can in no way imagine what it will be like. Is there any way I can imagine even a little bit of the spiritual world?
- The Church of God is called Zion. Is there a reason?
- The Bible says that when Jesus comes again, He will come on the clouds with “glory.” So I don’t understand the fact that He has to come in humble human likeness.
- Does the soul really exist?
- I often hear people say, “We can be saved as long as we believe in God.” Is that true?
- The Church of God puts great importance on the feasts such as the Sabbath and the Passover, which other churches do not keep. Is there any special reason for that?
- It is known that Christianity believes in only one God. Actually, however, most Christians believe in Jesus and the Holy Spirit as well as the LORD God, Jehovah. Does it mean that God is three distinct Persons?
- There are so many Christian denominations, and we often hear people insist that the denomination they belong to is authentic. What exactly is heresy?
- What Is the Difference Between Immersion Baptism and Sprinkling Baptism?
- Some people insist that there is no need to keep the laws such as the Sabbath and the Passover in New Testament times because they were abolished after Jesus. Are there any biblical grounds for their insistence?
- I’ve learned that God is described as “Elohim,” a plural noun, in the original text of the Hebrew Bible. Then, does it mean that there is not only one God?
- What is the reason why every church erects the cross?
- There are many people in the world who claim to follow Jesus. Why is it, then, that they do not keep the new covenant Jesus established?
- The Biblical Sabbath Is Saturday. Then, Why Do Most Churches Worship on Sunday?