As the children of God, the members participate in the divine nature
to express their faith in action, instead of being a Christian only outwardly.
True Christians Practice Faith with Deeds
True Christians are aware of the value of religion and practice the word of God. We make efforts for the members to build up character as true Christians so that they can do good deeds and set a good example of respect, consideration, and unity.
Teachings of Mother
The Teachings of Mother contain God’s good teachings,
which the children of God need to practice such as love, a beautiful mind,
patience, and serving others. In the teachings, you can find wisdom for a happy life.
- It is more blessed to give love than to receive, as God always gives love.
- When we give glory to God, the glory returns to us.
- A beautiful mind has no hate, and brings forth a perfect love.
- As Abraham was blessed with the better when he gave in for his nephew Lot, so we are blessed more greatly when we give in for our brothers and sisters.
- Being arrogant means wanting to be served.
- Though others do not work, we should not complain but do our work faithfully. Having the mind of a master allows us to work with pleasure and ease.
- Arrogance comes from a mind full of complaint. When we serve God always with gratitude in our hearts, complaint and arrogance recede from us, and humility dwells in our hearts..
- When we praise brothers and sisters, the praise returns to us.
- As the sea receives all the dirt and purifies it, we should have a broad and beautiful mind enough to cover up even the faults of our brothers and sisters.
- Whoever wants to be led by the Lamb should become a lamb smaller than the Lamb.
- Sacrifice is needed to become a greater vessel.
- We should endure present sufferings, for the kingdom of heaven is waiting for us.
- Even God did not come to be served but to serve. When we serve one another without wanting to be served, God will be pleased.
Family’s happiness is the happiness of mankind
There is a saying, “Home is the father’s kingdom, the mother’s world, and the children’s paradise.” A family can become a paradise because its members love each another. We help family communication through the monthly Happy Home which is designed for family worship, communication, and practice of love and consideration. We promote family harmony through diverse activities such as seminars for happy families and family sports events. We encourage the members to think about each of their roles at home and to express gratitude to one another for a happy family.
The Happy Home
The Happy Home is a monthly magazine for family’s happiness and communication. In the love of God, the parents and their children, and the brothers and sisters care about one another and make happy homes.
Education for Title/Position Holders and Teachers
Mother’s leadership: caring about brothers and sisters with Mother’s heart
We conduct regular education so that leading members, title/position holders and teachers, can serve the spiritual brothers and sisters and practice the love of God just as God always serves us. The reason that Church is a place to worship God and a haven for our souls, where the heavenly family stays together, is because Mother’s love overflows. We help all the members, including the title/position holders, learn Mother’s leadership of caring, serving, and loving with Mother’s heart. We achieve unity and harmony which pleases God most.
Education for the Pastoral Staff
Education for Title/Position Holders
Education for Teachers of Young Adults and Middle and High School Students
Education for Teachers of Preschoolers and Elementary School Students
Character Education for Young Adults
We carry out character education in various ways for college students, military personnel, and young adult workers, so that they can build an upright character and create a hopeful global village. Young adults practice good manners, contribute to the community’s development and harmony, and communicate with the world with a global perspective, through activities such as new semester education, culture events, healing seminars, and overseas culture experiences.
Character Education for Youths
The personality, character, values, and future of youths change, depending on what they fill themselves with. We help them have field trips, volunteer services, and lectures on character, so that they realize the value of life and broaden their horizons, with upright character and sensibility. Youth members learn languages and manners through student camps during winter and summer vacations. They also learn to consider others by experiencing many different institutions, exhibitions, orchestra concerts, and volunteer services.